You have entered your personalized title and meta description but Google is not displaying them correctly.
Why? What to do ?
Short answer: Google does what it want!
- the first thing to check is your source code to make sure you don’t have duplicate meta title / description. Fortunately, the SEOPress content analysis feature takes care of this. If we find duplicate meta tags, you will be notified.
- the update of the meta title / description is too recent and the bot has not re-crawled your site, or Google has not updated its index yet (it can take several weeks or months depending on the popularity of the site and its age)
- the meta title / description is not considered relevant by Google
- the meta title is too long
- the meta description is contextual to the user search queries
You can find more explanations from the Google official website: