Since SEOPress 1.8
Build your CSV file
Import your own redirections from a .csv file (separator “;”). You must have 6 columns in this order:
- URL to match (without your domain name),
- URL to redirect in absolute,
- type of redirection (301, 302 or 307),
- Yes to enable the redirect (leave it empty to disable the redirect)
- the query parameter without the quotes (“exact_match” = Exact match with all parameters, “without_param” = Exclude all parameters or “with_ignored_param” = Exclude all parameters and pass them to the redirection)
- the counter: number of times the redirect was loaded (optional, leave it empty)
- and, the last parameter, category redirect IDs separated by commas, IDs must already exist (optional, leave it empty).
Import your CSV file
Go to SEO, Tools, Redirections tab, Import Redirections section and upload your file.
Duplicated entries from your CSV file will be automatically removed to avoid conflicts.
Go to SEO, Redirections to see your new redirects.
Check out our migration to SEOPress page for more import options!