Since SEOPress 1.8
Build your CSV file
Import your own redirections from a .csv file (separator “;”). You must have 5 columns in this order:
- URL to match (without your domain name),
- URL to redirect in absolute,
- type of redirection (301, 302 or 307),
- Yes to enable the redirect (leave it empty to disable the redirect)
- and, last, the query parameter (“exact_match” = Exact match with all parameters, “without_param” = Exclude all parameters or “with_ignored_param” = Exclude all parameters and pass them to the redirection).
Import your CSV file
Go to SEO, Tools, Redirections tab, Import Redirections section and upload your file.
Go to SEO, Redirections to see your new redirects.