Everything else you always wanted in your WordPress:
Rank tracking and Backlink monitoring.
Keyword Rank Tracker
- Enter your own keywords directly from SEOPress Insights and our API will send you your rankings daily.
- Thanks to the daily monitoring of your keywords, analyze precisely the SEO performance of your site.
- Detect problems and act on them before it’s too late!
Monitor and analyze your Backlinks
- With our backlink tracking tool, determine which sites link to your pages based on criteria such as popularity (CF: Citation Flow, TF: Trust Flow), language, country, etc.
- A crucial decisional aid in your link building campaigns, establishing partnerships with other sites, targeted advertising, etc.
- Detect negative SEO easily (sites sending hundreds of poor-quality links to your site to harm you).
Easily what find new and relevant content ideas.
- Search by Term
- Search by Category
- Search by Country
- Search by Time Range
Follow the positions of your keywords in Google directly by email. Measure your SEO at a glance to refine your content strategy.
Discover the features offered by SEOPress Insights in video.
- Positions: Where you are ranking in Google search results
- URL: The URL found in Google search results
- Search volume: Number of searches per month for this keyword on the selected search engine from the settings
- CPC: The Cost Per Click for the keyword in dollars
- Competition: Competition for the keyword in Google Ads. 0 for no competition, 1 for very competitive.
- Favorite: Mark some keywords as favorite to quickly find them in our Insights Dashboard page.
- Source URL: The URL ranking in Google search results
- Anchor URL: The text content of the backlink.
- Target URL: The destination URL of your backlink.
- Language: The main language used on this website.
- Nofollow? Is the nofollow attribute present on the link?
- Citation Flow: Citation Flow is a score between 0-100 which helps to measure the link equity or “power” the website or link carries.
- Trust Flow: Trust Flow is a score based on quality, on a scale between 0-100.
- Last Seen Date: When the backlink was found for the last time on Internet.
- Topic Categorization of the website: what is its main theme? e.g. “Computers/Internet/Web Design and Development”
Search by Term
Search by Category
Search by Country
Search by Time Range
- Frequency: Daily, Weekly or Monthly
- Multiplie recipients
- All your keywords or just your favorites
Data to rule them all!
- Data updated daily (rankings) and weekly (backlinks)
- Export your data to CSV, PDF, Excel
- Historical data: you keep your data even if you cancel your subscription!
- Filter your keyword rankings by date range and/or keywords
- Order your data by criteria
- Show / hide columns
Do more with SEOPress Insights
They love us and they say it:
What’s great about SEOPress is that not only does it cater to beginners, but it offers content analysis with unlimited keywords, even for users on the free plan—making it affordable and inclusive.
SEOPress is in my opinion, the best SEO plugin for WordPress, very easy to use and configure.
Thank you for creating such a plugin 🙂
I love how easy it is to use the plugins to update what posts will look like on social media if I or my readers share them from my blog.
SEOPress is Ideal for: business owners who want to redesign their website for a better user experience and need to optimize in bulk.