Get your backlinks
Once you have installed and activated your license key using our wizard assistant from Insights, Settings page, you will automatically receive your top 1,000 backlinks for your domain name.
A scheduled task will update your data regularly.
Analyse your backlinks metrics
Go to Insights, Backlinks page to see the complete list.
The first table is a general overview of your backlink metrics.
- Total number of backlinks found
- Total number of referring domains
- Your citation flow: Citation Flow is a trademark of Majestic. Citation Flow is a score between 0-100 which helps to measure the link equity or “power” the website or link carries.
- Your trust flow: Trust Flow, a trademark of Majestic, is a score based on quality, on a scale between 0-100. Majestic collated many trusted seed sites based on a manual review of the web. Sites closely linked to a trusted seed site can see higher scores, whereas sites that may have some questionable links would see a much lower score.
The graph shows the evolution of the total number of backlinks and referring domains over the weeks.
Finally, you have your top backlinks list order by last seen date.
Each backlink is provided with the following details:
- Source URL: The URL ranking in Google search results
- Anchor URL: The text content of the backlink.
- Target URL: The destination URL of your backlink.
- Language: The main language used on this website.
- Nofollow? Is the nofollow attribute present on the link?
- Citation Flow
- Trust Flow
- Last Seen Date When the backlink was found for the last time on Internet.
- Topic Categorization of the website. What is its main theme? eg: “Computers/Internet/Web Design and Development”
Search, sort, and customize your table
Click on one of the table columns to sort on it. Click again to reverse the order.
You can show / hide columns from by clicking the hamburger icon.
You can also run a search inside your table from the dedicated field “Find data in the table“.
Export your data
You want to work on your data using Excel or Google Sheets? Just click Excel or CSV button. Or click Copy to send the data to your clipboard.