In SEO, the terms “on-site” and “off-site” come up very often. The first, the “on-site“, consists of technically optimizing your website: your content, your meta title, description, code quality, performance, etc. SEOPress Free and PRO allow you to greatly facilitate your task by automating this aspect as much as possible and by applying the necessary code for Google without programming.
The second term, “off-site“, is anything that happens outside of your website.
- What sites made backlinks to my site (we call this backlinks)?
- Are they of quality?
- Or on the contrary, do some sites try to harm me by generating hundreds of links from very poor quality sites (ie negative SEO)?
- If I type this expression into Google, does my site come out on the first page?
- Are my various “on-site” actions bearing fruit?
These questions, which any webmaster working on this content to acquire more traffic and generate more conversions, now have answers, or rather a software solution.
After more than 9 months of work, we are proud to present you SEOPress Insights!
Track your ranking in Google
SEOPress Insights allows you to follow up to 50 keywords / expressions per site, daily, directly from your WordPress administration, in order to know:
- their positions in Google
- the evolution of the ranking according to a chosen period
- the URL associated with the entered keyword
- the search volume of the keyword
- the CPC, cost per click, for the keyword in dollars
- the competition level of the keyword in percentage
We also allow you to choose from 27 Google locations to track (eg Google.fr, Google.com, Google.es, Google.de …).
Our keyword tracking tool allows you to identify trends, content that is growing in popularity, and those that are losing, to launch appropriate actions on your site.
Monitor your backlinks
Backlinks are a key factor for your SEO. With SEOPress Insights, we list the top 1000 backlinks per referring domain of your WordPress site. Updated every week, you will be able to analyze, follow, sort, classify, each backlink efficiently according to several criteria:
- Source url
- URL anchor
- The target URL (destination)
- Site language
- Nofollow? (i.e. the backlink can be tracked by Google to take advantage of part of the popularity of this site)
- Citation Flow (Majestic brand): score between 0 and 100 which measures the fairness of the link or the “power” of the website or link
- Trust Flow (Majestic brand): score between 0 and 100 to assess the trust of a site. 0 being a questionable site.
- Last seen date
- The site topic to categorize your links / sites
These data will make it possible to know for example if a link exchange is respected, if the nofollow attribute is not present, to detect negative SEO, to establish new partnerships with sites of the same category and quality (via Trust Flow and Citation Flow etc) as yours.
Plus, every week, 4 metrics will also be updated concerning the state of your site:
- the total number of backlinks
- the total number of referring domains
- the Citation Flow
- the Trust Flow
The graph will help you track the trend of your site over the weeks.
Find out what the world is looking for
We’ve integrated Google Trends to help you find new story ideas that can generate traffic. Search for your own keywords, categories, country, and time range. Stop writing articles without research intent!
Quality data from a recognized market player
Providing SEO data is good, but if it is of high quality and recognized by experts in the sector, it is even better! This is why the SEOPress company has partnered with Kévin Richard, founder of the Seobserver tool to provide you with this data in a reliable and efficient manner.
Quality data accessible to all!
With SEOPress Insights, we wanted to offer a professional tool, with the most useful metrics, for as many people as possible.
For only $99 / year / site, (get $20 of immediate discount if you’re already a PRO customer with an active subscription, or if you buy PRO + Insights), you can benefit from:
- 1 year of SEO data
- 1 year of updates and support
- tracking positions of 50 keywords, daily
- weekly backlink monitoring
- lifetime data history
- exporting your data to a CSV, Excel, PDF…
By comparison, it’s 10 times cheaper on average than any other market-leading solution.
The future of SEOPress Insights
SEOPress Insights is a very young plugin which aims to evolve quickly by offering you new features to always go further in your SEO including:
- competitive analysis: where are the backlinks of my competitors? who ranks first for the keywords I follow?
- personalized email alerts on keywords
- summary PDF reports for you or your customers
You can’t improve what you don’t measure! With SEOPress Insights, the problem is solved!
Get SEOPress Insights – Learn more about SEOPress Insights
Do not hesitate to send us your feedback, remarks, questions via the comments of this article, or our contact form.
From now on, SEOPress Free + PRO + Insights constitute a complete suite to optimize the on-site and the off-site of your WordPress site. And we hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do! Thanks!
[…] it was RankMath Pro launch the last week and this week SEOPress has pulled a surprise with SEOPress Insights plugin for ranking and backlinks monitoring within WordPress. It is a separate product from SEOPress Pro, […]
SEOPRESS compatibility with PHP 8?
We suggest you to wait months before migrating your site to PHP 8! This new version just go out and it introduces major breaking changes. A lot of plugins and themes are not compatible yet. This is a work in progress.